UPDATE – due to covid- 19 and associated travel restrictions we are unable to make a decision yet on whether this event can go ahead in July 2022.
We will post more when we know what we can safely deliver.
Please keep your eyes on this page for further updates and we will email members directly.
Thank you for your understanding.
Potential Dates – July 24-30
Inverness, Highlands and Caithness